Brunch suggestion - North york/Scarborough
- FoodFanatic Jan 13, 2004 06:33 PM
Any suggestions for an establishment that serves brunch on Sundays in North York/Scarborough?
We usually do Chinese (dim sum), so I'm looking for something different.
Eggs, salmon, light lunch fare. Not too expensive.
Any suggestions? =)
For my family, sunday brunch would be the Pickle Barrel.
THere is very little you can't get there.
In North York/ Scarb area, there is one on Leslie between finch and steels.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Bluffers (by the Bluffs - great food, great view)
- Il Fornello (Bayview Village)
- Oliver and Bonaccini (Bayview Village)
- Delta Toronto (Scarborough)