Great food DELIVERED downtown west ?
- sugar Jan 1, 2004 07:05 PM
Sad to say, my husband and I order in at least 3-4 nights a week. Weve hunted up some not bad standards, but Id like to add to the repertoire. Id especially like to range a little further afield than the usual pizza/Thai/Chinese/Indian.
Heres what we like now:
- Timothys Tikka House on Parliament. Used to be really good, although I get the sense quality has been sliding for a couple of years. But theyve still got good barbecued chicken and not bad butter chicken. French fries are hit and miss.
- Il Fornello. Good tasty pizza, not so cheap. Insalata romas good too, but the pastas dont travel well.
- Amato Pizza on Queen. Also La Pizza on King.
- Kama on King. Good Indian food better to go for the excellent buffet, but their delivered food is fine.
I think I remember Jacob Richler in Toronto Life writing last year about good places for takeout. But I'm even lazier than that - I'd like it brought to me ;-)
Thanks for any new ideas!