Input on Capri itinerary appreciated :)
Hi everyone -
Headed to Capri for my first time next week and wanted to get advice on the following itinerary (cobbled together through all the lovely Capri CH posts) :)
Friday (arriving at around 3pm)
- Late lunch at Aurora
- Dinner at Gemma
- Lunch and beach club at La Fontelina
- Dinner at Il Gernanio
- Boat trip with lunch at La Scoglio
- Dinner at Mamma
- Beach club and lunch at Lido del Faro
- Dinner at Da Gelsomina
- Beach club and lunch at Il Riccio?
Some specific questions
- Is Il Riccio worth it? Seems to get some mixed reviews around quality vs. price...
- Any must-do eats missing? Should we have lunch there instead and of at the beach clubs?
Any and all advice greatly appreciated!
Apologies, dinner instead now at Da Giorgio instead of Da Gemma (just found out that it is now Mamma)
Double check that Aurora is serving food at 3:00pm. Many restaurants close from 3-8.
I love Il Fontellina and Il Faro.
I find after a big beach lunch I am not hungry for a big sit down dinner. We often have a drink in the Piazzetta and then a pizza at Lo Sfizio Via Tiberio, 7E