Bukit Tinggi BBQ, Genting Highlands, Malaysia
- klyeoh Jun 9, 2014 07:16 AM
Probably the most interesting food-stop enroute from Kuala Lumpur to the casino-resort, Genting Highlands.
Bukit Tinggi BBQ takes no reservations, and is currently the most popular eatery in the bustling little town of Bukit Tinggi, replete with seafood eateries catering to casino-resort visitors.
Bukit Tinggi has a small menu of staples which everyone seems to order:
- Grilled lamb chops bathed in light soy-sauce dressing, served with a mint dip.
- Steamed, salt-marinated chicken, served with a ginger-scallion dip.
- Steamed tofu topped with fried eggs, bathed in a light soya-sauce dressing.
- A seafood medley(crabs, mussels, prawns and abalone-mushrooms) cooked on a double-layered steamer - the bottom layer is an intensely-flavoured soup resultant from the drippings of the steamed seafood. Shaoxing wine and a selection of local greens were added to the soup, which was served as the last course of the meal.
Bukit Tinggi BBQ Restaurant
Jalan Bukit Tinggi,
Tel: +609-233 0330/+6012 357 7111