Where can I buy the best freshly made flour and corn tortillas in SD?
Any tortilleria or Mexican market
Tortilleria Lily in City Height for tortillas made with corn nixtamalized in house.
* Vallarta markets (south bay)
* Northgate markets (various locations) (in house tortilleria)
* Pancho Villa market (El Cajon Blvd where it crosses the 805) (in house tortilleria and flour tortillaria in the produce section)
* Gabriels (on Imperial around 24th)
* La Flor Michoacana (somewhere off Euclid)
DD's shortlist is certainly a great place to start.
I'll add Carnival Market to her list, where you can also always find warm, in-house-made tortillas on the shelves.