Angéla is alive and hopping at 81 rue de Turbigo
- Parigi May 3, 2014 07:14 AM
1. Waaaaaaaa !
2. Still making killer Banh Mi.
3. Space: 4 times as big as before. Now she complains it's too big.
4. Space quite empty of furniture. Sacrée Angéla says she will buy some tables and chairs when she has money.
5. My only complaint is that the new place is just a little too long a walk to my former fave Banh Mi picnic spot: the secret Jardin Anne Frank. That leaves Square du Temple as the only viable nearby picnic venue.
6. Do drop by and say bonjour. She is ecstatic to see old customers.
7. Waaaaaaaa !
Rio and Ria Yeti and Sisterurope and we had a picnic in the Jardin Anne Frank. I was in charge of Banh Mi pickup. I ordered ahead of time 1 non-spicy barbecue beef and 4 slightly-slightly spicy barbecue pork. It was Banh Mi nirvana. I really can't eat spicy, but I recommend that everyone try barbecue pork or beef with at least slightly spicy version of the barbecue pork or beef.
Sistereurope, coming from another side of Paris, was in charge of picking up 10 orgasmic Portuguese egg tarts from "Comme à Lisbonne".
Fabulous company. Fabulous day. Fabulous food. Purrrrrrr