When only SALT will do?
I have an immense "salt tooth" (like sweet tooth, but salty). There is this time each afternoon where I crave something nice and salty. Potato chips, popcorn, etc.
What are your favorite salty snacks? I'm looking for some inspiration--new salty snacks to add to my repertoire. Sharp salty cheese? Pickled/preserved items?
What do you reach for when "only salt will do?"
I looovvee anything salty! I have very low blood pressure (hereditary) so i think its my body's way of regulating things- and i listen :)
-Dill pickles, or those little cornichons
- any kind of olives
- dry roasted edamame
- pretzel sticks (rold gold, the thin little ones)
- giardinara pickled veggies
- maldon smoked salt on raw veggies like cucumber slices
- roasted salted nuts
- popcorn with nutritional yeast
- a mug of miso soup
- pickled daikon from asian markets