Help me narrow down the Madrid list
With only 7 days this trip, which would you keep, which would you skip, which would you add? (already been to Sergi A's places one time too many, and I couldn't stand Santceloni without Santi, and to many of the old school tapas places (casa labra and so on))
DiverXo (on their waiting list already, but I doubt it)
Lakuntza de Miguel Ansorena
La Manduca de Azagra
La buena vida
Viridiana - we went before and weren't impressed but I hear there's new help in the kitchen that is doing great stuff
La Tasquita de Enfrente
El fogon de trifon
Poncelet Cheese Bar
San mames (callos)
La barra de canadio
Restaurants. From your list I'd pick three assorted experiences:
* O Pazo. An unforgettable seafood experience.
* DiverXO, well-deserved 3 Michelin stars.
* Sacha is a bistro which never goes wrong, its pickled oysters, its marrowbone with sauce…
* Either Laredo or Catapa, both in the same area.
* Puerta 57, Barra Cibeles. Excellent for classic tapas.
* La Venencia for sherry tasting.
Self-guided tapas tours: