- KazamaSmokers Oct 11, 2003 02:14 PM
1) Any recommendations for steak and fries in Montreal?
2) Anyone know what's up with the Montreal sushi page? It was supposed to be back up this month... and then... nothing.
1. L'Express and Continental. Au Pied de Cochon serves up a tasty venison onglet (a.k.a. hanger steak), which frankly is pretty beef-like.
2. www.montrealsushi.com was supposed to be back up in September of last year. Then it was promised for sometime this fall. I suspect it's either not NR's priority or has proved to be a bit more than he and his co-conspiritor can comfortably chew. Since they're volunteering their time and energy, you can't really be hard on them. Yet it's not incoceivable that the constant postponment may be having a chilling effect on the development of other such sites. In any case, Montrealers have been without a comprehensive sushi bar review page for a year and a half now. Bleh. It's like Waiting for Gobèrge...