Grocery Outlet January 2014
did a quick walk through and noticed some Ciao Bella Blood Orange Sorbet - pint size - for $1.99. I like this flavor quite a bit and this is a decent price. Saw this at the Richmond location.
At Oakland: La Terra Fina all natural southwest white cheddar queso dip $0.99 for 21 oz. Found it by the shredded cheeses. It was quite good but just a tad too spicy for me.
GO Seaside (outside the Bay Area):
Kerrygold Dubliner cheese, 1.32 lbs, $6.99
Lindt Excellence 85% Cacao bars, 99¢
Chuao chocolate bars, $2.99
Wye River cream of crab soup, $1.49
Oakland Grocery Outlet on Sunday afternoon, January 12th:
- $7.99 for 1.44 lbs. of Messer Bosco fresh cheese with white truffle, produced by Il Forteto from Tuscany in Italy, semisoft sheep's milk. Full price on label is $15.99/lb. Wow.
- 99 cents for 16 oz., Nellie & Joe's Famous Key West Lime Juice from concentrate, 100% natural juice with a touch of sodium benzoate as preservative, best by 2/10/14,
- $2.99 for 32 oz. Greek Gods Plain Kefir, probiotic, lowfat, best by 1/11/14 and saw only a few left,
- 50 cents for 4.6 oz., Darrel Lea Soft Black Liquorice from Australia,
- $1.99 for 16 oz. jar, Earth Balance Creamy Coconut & Peanut Spread, contains peanut, extra virgin coconut oil, agave syrup, palm fruit oil, natural flavor & salt,
- 99 cents each for a 4 oz. bar, Kiss My Face Olive and Green Tea and Kiss My Face Olive & Honey soap, made in Greece with good ingredients, haven't opened them yet but they smell great,
- $2.99 for 1.75 quart carton, Dreyers 1/2-less fat Salted Caramel Pretzel, contains vanilla light ice cream,
- $2.89 for 52 oz., Bolthouse Farms Limited Edition Peppermint Mocha coffee beverage, contains low-fat milk, Arabica coffee, peppermint extract,
- 50 cents for 4 oz. package, Koochikoo Blissful Chocolatey Brownie Cookies, no sugar, sweetened with monk fruit, from Koochikoo of Seattle, WA.
- apparently Nellie & Joe's is not made from Key limes but is from Key West, FL,
- here are a few more details on the IL FORTETO Messer Bosco cheese with White Truffle but the product picture shows different packaging that what I got, which was clear plastic wrap with stick-on labels sitting in a bamboo bowl.
GO Marina (Monterey County, outside the Bay Area)
Anna's chocolate mint thins, 50¢
Horizon organic salted butter, 8 oz, 79¢
Walkers shortbread, holiday shapes, 12 oz, $2.99
Concord Willow Road GO: Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company Blue Cheese Dip Port, Cherry& Pistachio 6 oz for 99cents.
Oakland GO: Peanut Butter and Co Crunch Time 16 oz $2.99
Tilamook Chocolate ice cream 1.75 qt $2.99
Redwood City this evening:
Columbus Farm to Fork Uncured Sopresata Salame, sliced. (This is Columbus' natural brand.) Expiration date of 2/14/14. $1.49
Columbus Farm to Fork Oven Roasted Turkey, expiration date of 2/12/14. $1.49
Hain Iodized Sea Salt. $.99
Dried udon noodles, 12 oz (sorry, don't remember the brand). $.59