El Faisan y El Venado Restaurant Yucateco (HIghland Park)
- ipsedixit Dec 1, 2013 08:03 PM
Tried the following:
- Huevos motuleños: never had these before, basically I consider them nachos with a sunny-side up egg, wish I had discovered these about 10 years ago
- Panuchos: love me some refried stuffed tortillas, what's not to love.
- Renello negro: good thick turkey stew, perfect capper for Thanksgiving weekend
- Cochinita pibil: if word gets out about this place's pork, Chichen Itza may go out of business.
El Faisan y El Venado Restaurant Yucateco
231 North Ave 50, Los Angeles