Grocery Outlet November 2013
- Ruth Lafler Nov 24, 2013 07:59 PM
Better late than never.
99 cents, Muir Glen organic fire roasted petit diced tomatoes, plain and with chipotle
99 cents, Diamond Almond milk 1quart tetrapaks, chocolate both sweetened and unsweetened
$2.99 Chuao choclate bars, several flavors
1.99/qt. Horizon organic lowfat eggnog
2/$1 Brown Cow cream top Greek yogurt, maple flavor
$1.99/qt. OIKOS Greek yogurt, plain, key lime and strawberry
$2.99/7oz. Kerrygold cheddar with Irish whisky and Dubliner with stout
$2.99 Nonni's Gingerbread biscotti
1. Lots of yogurts 3 for $1 (Yoplait, Mueller, Safeway)
2. Monterey Bay Foods "Sausage & Kale" ravioli 16 oz for $2.99
3. Bag of onions: 3 lbs/$1
4. Pineapples: 99 cents
5. Mangos 3 for $1
6. Starbucks java chip ice cream $1.99 (pint)
7. Grey Poupon mild & creamy Dijon mustard $1.49 (10 oz)
FISCALINI SAN JOAQUIN GOLD cheese. Random weight packages (most about five ounces) $8.99/lb.
$1.99 blue Monterey jack slices (these make the best cheeseburgers)
$1.49 Godiva raspberry and strawberry filled chocolate bars. The raspberries are just about the only Godiva product I consider worth buying.
$1.50 Klondike bars (6) filling is orange color but vanilla flavor
$4.99 70% chocolate French truffles