24 hour restaurants in Metro Detroit!
Title says it all. Once we get a decent list, we can have a run off for the best of late night heartburn.....
- Carters, Southfield & Outer Drive in Dearborn
Famous for sliders, which are fine, but I go there for the deep fried hot dogs.
- Zacks, Main Street & Ann Arbor Road, Plymouth
Kind of a homey Denny's type of joint.
- Fleetwood Diner, Ashley & Liberty, Ann Arbor
The only place to get 'Hippie Hash'.
- Lafayette Coney Island, Lafayette & Michigan, Detroit
My personal favorite for a coney.
- Green's, Orchard Lake & 10 Mile, Farmington Hills
Great sliders for over 50 years.
- Plaka Cafe, Monroe between St. Antoine & Beaubien, Detroit
Greek oriented diner.
Other obvious options are White Castle, McDonalds (many locations), Leo's Coney Island (various locations), National Coney Island (various locations), Big Boy (various locations), Rams Horn (various locations), casinos, and more.
Hey, that's an idea for another topic - Casino Dining: If the wagering doesn't kill you, will the food?