Group Birthday Lunch - Downtown Toronto
Looking for some ideas for a group birthday lunch. We'll probably be a group of 16 or so. It'll be a Saturday weekend, but finding a place that accepts reservations has sometimes been a challenge. Here are some criteria:
- Entrees should be in the $12-$20 range
- Offer vegan or vegetarian options
- Cuisine type preferred is Asian, Italian, Canadian, Pub
- Atmosphere should be casual or smart casual
- Neighbourhoods considering: Yonge/Dundas, Entertainment District, Yorkville area, King West or other nearby areas accessible by TTC
In the past I've had great experiences at Joey's at Eatons Centre, Spring Rolls, Yamato, looking to try new venues, chains or not.
Thinking about Origins on King Street or Bloor Street Diner.
What have been your experiences on group or birthday outings?
Thanks in advance!