Group Birthday Lunch - Downtown Toronto
Looking for some ideas for a group birthday lunch. We'll probably be a group of 16 or so. It'll be a Saturday weekend, but finding a place that accepts reservations has sometimes been a challenge. Here are some criteria:
- Entrees should be in the $12-$20 range
- Offer vegan or vegetarian options
- Cuisine type preferred is Asian, Italian, Canadian, Pub
- Atmosphere should be casual or smart casual
- Neighbourhoods considering: Yonge/Dundas, Entertainment District, Yorkville area, King West or other nearby areas accessible by TTC
In the past I've had great experiences at Joey's at Eatons Centre, Spring Rolls, Yamato, looking to try new venues, chains or not.
Thinking about Origins on King Street or Bloor Street Diner.
What have been your experiences on group or birthday outings?
Thanks in advance!
How about Lola's Kitchen on Church? I haven't been in over a year, but the atmosphere is fun, the menu is very veg/vegan friendly AND they take reservations.
Not quite the location you specified, but reservations are awfully useful. :o)
I don't think Origin will work with your stated budget. Most of the items on the menu are small, shared plates.
How about Terroni on Adelaide East? Good venue for groups and lots of menu choices.