Petaling Jaya, Malaysia - Section 17 Night Food Street ("Wai Sik Gai")
- klyeoh Aug 29, 2013 08:15 AM
Amazed to run into this street lined with food stalls in Petaling Jaya Section 17 this evening. The stalls include:
- Hainanese chicken rice
- Hakka pork noodles
- Indian Roti Canai (paratha)
- Malay fried bananas, sweet potatoes, "keropok lekor" (Malay fish cake)
- Wanton char-siu noodles
- Curry noodles
- "Chee cheong fun" - steamed rice rolls, served witha variety of beancurd and fishcake items
- Indian Nasi Lemak
- A traditional Malaysian dessert stall where large pots of various types of sweet dessert soups (red bean, mung bean, peanut, blakc sesame, sweet potato, barley, etc) are offered.
Amazing, haven't seen a place like this for a long time!
Section 17 Wet Market
(bounded between Jln 17/44, 17/38 & 17/29)
46400 Petaling Jaya