10 best milkshakes in SF from EaterSF
Ten best milkshakes in SF from EaterSF, what do hounds think?
1. Pollyann ice cream - duran shake
2. Bill's Place
3. The Corner Store - Manhattan shake
4. The ice cream bar
5. Chile pies & ice cream
6. Pearl's deluxe burger - Nutella shake; pineapple coconut shake
7. Greenburger's - milkshake FREE on Birthday!
8. Super Duper burger
9. St. Francis Fountain- they have soy ice cream from La Copa Loca so you can get vegan shake
10. Mitchell's ice cream - Grasshopper shake - Ube shake w/ purple yam from the Philippines
No opinion on this, but I have a milkshake question. Does anyone other than me think there can be too much ice cream in a milkshake?
A couple of weeks ago we stopped in Red Bluff on our way back from Shasta. It was over 100, and a chocolate milkshake sounded pretty good to me. I think the place we went was called Scoop. I watched the girl making my shake and came very close to telling her to stop adding ice cream--that I wanted a little milk in my milkshake. But I didn't say it. We were about 50 miles down the road before I could begin to suck it through the straw. It just seemed ridiculous to me.