Montreal / Quebec City wedding reception venue
I've searched high and low, but just can't seem to find a wedding reception venue that:
- Can accommodate 180 people
- Has beautiful Victorian architecture (he modern glamorous type - not the dated kind!)
- OR is a modern space with TONS of natural light. Think skylights and windows galore.
- Has good food
- Don't cost over $200 per person!
All I can find are banquet halls that have no real character, or loft-style spaces (not my taste).
Anyone have any idea that can help me out?
- The original comment has been removed
I got married at the Science Center, which may fit the modern space with tons of light criteria. We were 250 people, which was the max capacity of the room. The only thing is that you'll have to have it catered and have rentals brought it. We had Robert Alexis cater and everyone seemed to like it.
I have no idea about the prices of the following suggestions, but here are the places I would consider if I had to get married again.
In the modern category, both the MBAM (http://www.mbam.qc.ca/la-verriere) and the Museum of modern art (http://www.macm.org/en/general-inform...) offer rentals, but you'll have to book the food separately.
L'Entrepot Dominion offers catering : http://entrepotsdominion.ca/
You can also browse this list : http://avocadotraiteur.com/liste-de-s...