Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
May 22, 2013 01:25 PM

Rolling pin

I recently bought an odd shaped vintage rolling pin that has a knob on one end and another knob in the middle. it is wood and has the name Fabrique Dax stamped into the wood. Can someone please tell me what it is used for and what country it may have originated from?

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
    1. My guess would be either France, or Belgium.

      Is it a rolling pin, or is it for smashing fruit,veggies through a chinois?

      1. What makes you think it's a rolling pin?

        1. Here is the pic from the auction