SGV takeout run
So I'm scheduling bi-weekly runs to the SGV to pick up food and bring home. The question is, what should we pick up?
Here's some ideas, some of which I'll be picking up today:
- VK food products/VP tofu - various tofu products
- Hien Khanh - che (vietnamese dessert)
- that bbq joint next to "Seafood Village - roast pork belly/bbq pork
- banh mi/viet deli items from Banh Mi My Tho
- banh cuon/banh xeo from hainam saigon
- take out dim sum - sea harbour/dim sum hut/etc
- frozen dumplings - dean sin world
Do you know something about the North Korean's intentions that we all don't?
Cuz, your list right there is enough to stock a nuclear fall-out shelter for at least a month or so.
In any event, fresh uncooked sausages at SinBaLa, and then go next door to Cozy Cafe and get some "lu wei" (or head to Dai Ho and get it there).