HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
What have you made lately? Share your food adventure

Where Can I Buy Single 1/4 c. Measuring Cups?

Velda Mae Apr 1, 2013 06:48 AM

My mom has multiple sets of stainless steel measuring cups but several of the 1/4 c. measures have met their demise in the garbage disposal. Is it possible to buy single 1/4 c. measuring cups instead of a whole set? If so, where?

  1. Passadumkeg Apr 2, 2013 08:50 AM

    Bra size! :0l)

    1. CindyJ Apr 2, 2013 06:54 AM

      I have this one, available at BB&B, Amazon and lots of other places. I like it a lot because it can also be used for measuring tablespoons. http://www.amazon.com/OXO-Grips-Angle...

      2 Replies
      1. re: CindyJ
        c oliver Apr 2, 2013 08:12 AM

        I have that one also and think it's great!

        1. re: CindyJ
          Velda Mae Apr 2, 2013 09:27 AM

          Sorry, I should have been clearer in my original post. I'm looking for dry measures.

          As it turns out, a restaurant supply store in the Boston area will sell 1/4 c. measures individually.

        2. BIGGUNDOCTOR Apr 1, 2013 01:03 PM

          Goodwill, Savers, garage sales,,,,,

          1. Becca Porter Apr 1, 2013 11:43 AM

            Coffee scoops are usually 2 tablespoons. Use it twice and you have a quarter cup.

            1. g
              GH1618 Apr 1, 2013 07:42 AM

              I have the same problem and haven't been able to find one. I did find a 1/8 cup, and I use that instead.

              1. m
                madisoneats Apr 1, 2013 06:54 AM

                Amazon has them

                1 Reply
                1. re: madisoneats
                  c oliver Apr 1, 2013 07:59 AM

                  Wow! Amazon DOES have everything, don't they?

                  Maybe thrift shops?

                Show Hidden Posts