Delhi - People Tree Restaurant's Lunch Buffet at Noida
I’m amazed to see the International Home Deco Park (IHDP), a clean, green office-commercial complex in Noida just outside Delhi – it looked more at home in Dubai, or even Singapore, with verdant lawns, flowing water features and numerous objet d’ arts scattered throughout its sprawling grounds and buildings.
The People Tree Restaurant there, run by a group of Copper Chimney alumni, offered a very good North Indian lunch-time buffet for INR400. It’s a beautiful restaurant filled with modern sculptures, with sunny windows.
Our lunch there today started with a choice of soups – I had the tomato shorba (no fireworks there) followed by tandoor-baked cauliflower and Afghani chicken - both were very good.
The buffet line included:
- Chicken Saag Waala: spiced chicken with pureed spinach;
- Paneer Labaabdar: pieces of Indian paneer-cheese with thick creamy, spiced sauce;
- Peshawari Channa: an earthy chickpea curry;
- Navratan Korma: A rich, milky mixed vegetable stew;
- Naan and parantha breads.
All the dishes were very well-prepared, and indeed tastier than what I can get from North Indian restaurants back in Singapore.
The People Tree Restaurant
IHDP Business Park
Plot No. 7, Sector-127
Taj Express Highway
Noida – 201301
Tel: +91 7503017692/+91 7503027692