Delhi - Casual lunch option at Zooby's Kitchen
- klyeoh Mar 5, 2013 07:41 AM
Zooby's Kitchen is an efficient, multi-cuisine (Mughlai, Desi Chinese) eatery. Dishes were surprisingly well-cooked (for a chain):
- Tandoori chicken - fragrant, well-marinated.
- Paneer makhanwala - creamy, tomatoey and well-spiced.
- Vegetarian briyani rice - this innocuous dish was actually pretty spicy, with delayed heat effect (from the chilli powder?) used in spicing up the rice dish.
- Palak paneer - we ordered another vegetarian dish to share as half of the folks in our lunch party were vegetarians. This dish was also very well-prepared and tasty.
Good spot for a quick, casual meal.
G-53, Kalindi Kunj
Noida Road, Sarita Vihar
New Delhi 110076
Tel: +91 11657 44920, +91 99909 83333 (Mobile)