HOME > Chowhound > Ontario (inc. Toronto) >
Feb 11, 2013 02:06 PM

Kitchenaid stand mixer repair

I stripped a gear on the Kitchenaid, and their (parent company, Whirlpool) help line gave me the name of someone who doesn't service mixers. Can anyone refer me to a service provider, not necessarily authorized, preferably near downtown / Danforth?

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. Cutting edge in the Eaton centre, basement south by the engraving store in that island area $40 assessment fee + whatever the repair cost is, they call you with a quote after the assessment.

    1. Call Cayne's and ask who fixes theirs. You can probably get parts cheaper than a fix. They're not that hard to tear down if you or someone you know is mechanically fluent..

      Assume the 40 buck assessment is deducted from the final bill?

      1. You could give Fix it Again Sam on Millwood Rd in Leaside a call...