HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
What's your latest food project? Tell us about it

Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Whisk Attachment

shariberri Feb 11, 2013 11:55 AM

I seem to have lost mine in a move- and can't seem to figure out where in Canada (Toronto) I can buy a replacement! Tons on amazon.com but they won't ship to Canada...
Any suggestions? Their website directs you to their retailers, but none of the ones whose websites I have checked have it.


  1. c
    Cam14 Feb 12, 2013 10:30 PM

    The kitchenaid.com website is good at answering emails. They also have a US accessories page you can order from. Maybe they will ship to Canada. They should at least be able to tell you who carries it in Canada.

    1. r
      Rn2lse Feb 12, 2013 06:39 PM

      Try Reliable Parts or Cayne's.

      1 Reply
      1. re: Rn2lse
        Rn2lse Feb 13, 2013 08:12 AM

        I have bought from both these places but I think Reliable Parts had to order for me which took a day or so. I ordered it over the phone and they called me when it came in.

      2. m
        Mother of four Feb 12, 2013 07:03 AM

        They do ship to Canada.

        Show Hidden Posts