splendid at Splendido
- prima Jan 27, 2013 06:36 PM
If you love Splendido, please mention the dishes you find most splendid. :-)
Only been once but I remember their starter potato bread being outstanding.
They roasted a mean chicken too (or sous vided a mean chicken more likely??).
- Brioche Ice Cream. Wish they'd bring that back!
- Apple Crumble for 2 was surprisingly good (I usually don't like this kind of dessert). Good enough to consider re-ordering.
- Corn Bavarois
- Brioche Nougatine
- Hidden Bench Fried Hen Egg "Coq Au Vin,"
- Lamb Shoulder & Sweetbreads
- Whipped chateau de Bourgongne en Brioche