HOME > Chowhound > Chicago Area >
Do you create unique foods? Get great advice

cocktail glasses like at barrelhouse flat

mella2750 Dec 14, 2012 12:32 PM

Does anyone know where I could find glasses like the ones they use at Barrelhouse Flat (http://bit.ly/Sqfahf) or something similar? I don't even have a clue as to what this style might be called. Thanks!

  1. g
    GourmetWednesday Dec 16, 2012 03:48 PM

    Hoping to not sound sarcastic or too obvious: did you ask staff/management?

    1. r
      rdsmith Dec 22, 2012 04:03 AM

      They are Libbey 7oz Embassy Footed Rocks glasses, part #3747. There is also a 5.5oz version, part #3746, possibly preferable for home use. They should be available in cases of 24 from any restaurant supply store that carries glassware, as Libbey is one of a few standard brands of restaurant glass. Krasny & Co., on Clybourn north of Diversey, will sell them by the dozen if you are willing to pay a case-breaking fee. I'm not aware of any retailers that sell them by the individual piece or set of six.

      2 Replies
      1. re: rdsmith
        nsxtasy Dec 22, 2012 08:30 AM

        GREAT information - thanks for posting!!!

        1. re: rdsmith
          GourmetWednesday Dec 22, 2012 09:20 PM

          Very detailed, helpful info rdsmith! Mine wasn't the OP and you make me want to go buy some!

        Show Hidden Posts