Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
Dec 11, 2012 03:14 PM

What utensil is this? Homemade or store bought?

In the video, the man uses that can thing to oil the surface, what is it called? I can only find takoyaki brushes, but takoyaki brush is like a sponge, if you push too hard, lots of oil comes out. I want to get the oil dispenser like the one in the video.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. I have no idea, but it does look very cool.

    1 Reply
    1. re: Chemicalkinetics

      Yeah, it also looks like it only applies a very very thin coating of oil, which would be awesome for cooking less oily dishes.