HOME > Chowhound > Home Cooking >


Pork fish

  • 3

I've been googling the bejeezus out of this and can't find anything. I know what I THINK this is, based on what my boyfriend calls various venison cuts. But my boss is freaking out at me to justify the way we are getting our hogs slaughtered.

Can anyone give me a solid description of what this is? Or give me a more standard name for the cut? We are also getting tenderloin, so there is obviously some difference between them.

(Quick responses appreciated, as he should be here any minute....)

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)