CH Server unreachable - DNS failures etc
- huiray Sep 24, 2012 05:54 AM
I am currently having sporadic/intermittent failures w/ the CH server.
For the last 1/2 hour or so since I started up on CH I've had:
• Inability to log in (several attempts) (but I did get in, obviously)
• Inability to load my current profile page (an old one from CH's cache [not mine - I cleared my browser's cache] gets loaded)
• DNS failures (see attached screenshots)
• connection errors (see example)
• failure to show "New" flags on loaded profile page
• failure to reach certain parts of CH (e.g. "All boards" page) (several attempts, either it loads or I get an error message)
I can post and reply (at least on some threads) and navigate around - but, again, intermittently. Running FF 15.0.1 on Mac OS10.