HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >

Kitchen cabinet handles [moved from Not About Food]

SIMIHOUND Aug 23, 2012 06:58 PM

I know this question is not 100% appropriate for this board but I don't know who to ask or where to go.

I live in SoCal and need to replace a few handles on my kitchen cabinets. I was wondering if there are places to go online or in person that will carry these handles that are about thirteen years old. The guy that put in the cabinets is of no help.


  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. q
    Querencia RE: SIMIHOUND Aug 23, 2012 07:14 PM

    Last year when I redid my kitchen I spent hours every night online looking at fixtures, hardware, everything. The selection online is unbelievably huge---you will find literally thousands of choices. Just google the words "cabinet hardware" and keep going. Service was excellent and very quick. Unless the company has a business in your state you aren't charged sales tax. Some places give free shipping for a large order. But mainly, buying them online is about big selection and easy shopping.

    1 Reply
    1. re: Querencia
      SIMIHOUND RE: Querencia Aug 23, 2012 07:30 PM

      Sounds great. I will look around online.

    2. m
      mikie RE: SIMIHOUND Aug 24, 2012 08:59 AM

      Try here, http://www.wwhardware.com/ unless yours was a very custom home, these guys have hardware from all the major "commodity" hardware manufacturers. If these guys don't have it, it's going to be difficult to find.

      1 Reply
      1. re: mikie
        SIMIHOUND RE: mikie Aug 24, 2012 12:52 PM

        Thanks mikie.

      Show Hidden Posts