Grilled Chicken Sandwich
I've been making a lot of grilled chicken and steak sandwiches lately, but I need to change it up. Give me one or two ingredients to add (not too crazy) to add and let me know what to subtract from my sandwich.
Here's the last one I made.
Two thin sliced cutlets season with S&P, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder and pepper flakes
Grilled onions and tomatoes
Crumbled Jalapeno cheddar
marinate the chicken in yogurt with ginger, garlic, garam masala, lemon juice (chicken tikka).
try blending some major gray's chutney with some sour cream or mayo (or greek yogurt) and then add some finely minced red onion and green and red bell pepper, putting this with your chicken on a nice crusty roll.
mix soy sauce with mayo and garlic/ginger and a little hot sauce, or use pre-mixed teriyaki glaze or a korean stir fry sauce
- Marinate the chicken in olive oil, lime juice, s&p, Aleppo pepper and grated onion and garlic; grill chicken; slice the cutlet thinly and serve in a warmed pita with tzatziki and lettuce, tomatoes and sweet onions tossed in a bit of extra virgin olive oil and s&p. This is also good with leftover grilled steak.
- Season a cutlet with s&p, top with a slice of prosciutto and grill. Great on thinly sliced ciabatta with mayo and grilled green or sweet onions
- With bacon on thinly sliced and toasted ciabatta with remoulade mayo (or chipotle mayo). Sometimes I cook an egg patty super thin and add that with s&p
- With fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil on ciabatta slathered with pesto
- With chipotle mayo, avocado and shredded lettuce on a toasted bun
- In a corn tortilla quesadilla with toasted corn, diced red onions, mashed black beans, lime juice, s&p and jack and cheddar cheese. Top with diced tomatoes, sweet onions, sour cream and guacamole.