need your help finding something different....where to have a dinner party for 16? Something fun and creative....
The idea was to charter a yacht and have it catered but it became so pricey.
We do lots of big birthday dinner parties but this time want something different. We've done the private room at L'Artuzzi, the carriage house at Palma, The Standard Beer garden, home personal chef, etc...
Anything fun and different? Of course the food must be great too.
Any rooms that are different? Outside rooftops?
Location - Manhattan or Brooklyn. Price up to $75pp for food (not including liquor)
Thanks in advance
Wine Room at 21 Club? Third floor of the Spotted Pig? Wine cellar at 'inoteca on the LES? Upstairs at the Carriage House?
whole pig at the chef's table at the breslin would be perfect for you (hits your price exactly) but you're 4 people over the max capacity of 12.
Couple other thoughts:
- Private dining room at the Wythe hotel in Brooklyn
- Suckling pig farm table at Back Forty in the E Village (seats 14 I believe?)
- Kitchen table at Barbuto in the W Village (also 14 I believe?)
- The whole smoked pig from Fatty Cue (you provide your own venue)...is really incredible
- The original comment has been removed