HELP ME NAME THIS COOKIE /CRACKER! IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
Hi everyone! I am hoping somebody on here may know what I am looking for. It may considered a cookie rather than a cracker because they are semi-sweet. I saw it at the fancy food show last summer in Washington D.C. Very hip looking, simple, yet gourmet. Here is everything I can remember about it described below:
1. Very thin, similar to raincoast crisps but sweeter
2. made in canada
3. Natural, low cal, portion control
4. White packaging (3 to a packet) individual packets sold in a larger white box
5. Flax seeds
6. Interesting flavor combonations and ingrediants such as cocoa /orange
7. I believe it was in the natural section at the show
8. long and skinny like a biscotti but very thin, and crispy! Yummy dipped in coffee...