Feedback on Restaurant Choices for 48-Hour Trip to Paris...Bar Le Passage, Pramil, Le Jules Verne and Neva Cuisine
First off, just wanted to say this board has been amazing as far as getting real opinions on dining options and restaurants in Paris!
So I am surprising my wife for her 30th birthday and flying us out to Paris for 2 days, July 15th-16th (her birthday is on July 16th). Given that we are in Paris on Sunday and Monday, that already knocked out many of the restaurants I wanted to try. After a lot of research in to exactly which restaurants are open, ambiance, cuisine, price and reviews, I've tentatively decided on the following dining schedule:
Sunday Lunch: Bar Le Passage or Les Fables de la Fontaine
- any feedback on which one to go with?
Sunday Dinner: Pramil
Monday Lunch: Le Jules Verne
- Couldn't get a dinner reservation and figured this would be an excellent way to visit the Eiffel Tower on my wife's bday
Monday Dinner: Neva Cuisine
Any feedback on this lineup of restaurants would be much appreciated. Some other options I considered were:
- Fish (La Boissonnerie) for Sunday or Monday dinner
- Paul Chene for Monday dinner
- Il Vino by Enrico Bernardo for Monday dinner