Able to capture Serbian Code screenshot
- Quine Jun 25, 2012 08:56 PM
This eveing when I logged online, I noticed that a few of my handy dandy, go-to Chrome extensions were not work. This always indicates changes have been made to Chrome (stable version) and Yes! on only one page so far, of several within CH I was able to catch a screenshot of our Serbian Code.
I have sent feedback/report issue to Google, just posting, so you all can now rest that you are not seeing crazy things and it appears to be Chrome specific.
I just got that Serbian translation request on the Vinegar on Fries thread. I couldn't see anything that would trigger it. I reported it to Google as a language error. Reloading the thread (with all posts expanded) did not trigger the request again.
Evidently there's something quirky about how Google detects 'Serbian'.
Chrome (stable) did update this week on the 28th to version 20.0.1132.47. I only saw the serbian code once and after that ( as posted above) every page on CH had worked same as it ever was. Check to make sure your Chrome is updated.
Here's the article. : http://googlechromereleases.blogspot....