June Openings + Closings...Mostly Openings
The month is about to start so I figured to get this thread going...here's a glimpse
- Yakitori Zai (South End)-- opening imminent?
- Back Deck (DTX)-- waiting on permits, looking at mid-month
- Tip Tap Room (Beacon Hill)-- mid-June
- Kitchen (South End)-- opening in the old Pop's location, I'm hearing rumors about June 1 opening but can't confirm...anybody?
- Tavern + Tea Room @ Tea Party Museum-- set for 6/25
- Sip Wine Bar-- ?
also possibly Emerald Lounge at the Revere Hotel
Coming soon to Essex in the old 'Conomo Cafe' which was briefly 'The Riverside': A new 'pan-Asian' place; now undergoing fast-track renovations and a 'We're Hiring!' banner out front. Stay tuned.
Shojo, a pan Asian place on the first floor of China Pearl in Ctown looks almost ready. The interior is a little kitschy in a Bubor cha cha way. I will miss the Chinese BBQ from China Pearl Cafe, which was my local favorite.