Hey, Portland, where are you going for Restaurant Dining Month?
Restaurant Dining Month starts on Friday (Portland Dining Month - 3 Courses for $25)! I will be out of town for the first 2 weeks of the month, but hope to hit up to 5 of these during the last 2 weeks of the month. Here's my list:
1. Seres - new Chinese in the Pearl. Never heard of it and menu looks interesting.
2. Olympic Provisions (NW or SE location - any difference?) - it's just been on the list for a while!
3. Biwa - omakase for the prix fixe so it will be a surprise, and has also been on the list for too long.
4. Aviary - Gets good reviews and haven't been yet.
5. Gracie's at the Hotel deLuxe - it is only 2 blocks away and have been meaning to try the bar for a long time. This is a chance to try the food, too.
So where are you headed?