Patio dining - hidden gems
Finally, we have beautiful weather, perfect for outdoor dining. Looking for ideas on where to dine, but not the usual Boathouse / Joe Fortes / Bridges suggestions.
- New India Buffet & Restaurant (@ Broadway/Willow, inside medical tower building). Skip the food, 'tho, if Indian buffets ain't your thing.
- The Galley Patio & Grill (@ Jericho Sailing Club)
- Darby's Pub (@ 4th/MacDonald)
- Original Joe's (@ Cambie/Broadway)
- La Terrazza (@ Pacific Blvd/Cambie)
- Provence Marinaside (False Creek north)
- The Mill Marine Bistro & Bar (Coal Harbour)
Old school but lovely (and pricey): Il Giardino
Just putting the finishing touches on a little hidden garden: Pronto on Cambie
The Kingston pub (downtown, on Richards) has a pleasant courtyard patio. No idea what the food's like, but its a great place for after-work drinks.