HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >

Can you identify this cutlery?

alkapal May 10, 2012 03:57 AM

I saw this online on a "Cooking Light" recipe page. I like the long thin tines on the fork, and the bowl on the spoon.

Do you know what pattern it is, and who manufactures it? Thanks.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. Robin Joy RE: alkapal May 10, 2012 12:14 PM

    Very hard to be certain, but it might be Fiddle pattern:


    Widely produced in the 19th. century and easy to source here in the UK. Not sure about present day manufacturers.

    Show Hidden Posts