Where to eat - wedding night dinner with group of 14?
My fiance and I canceled our big NYC wedding in exchange for a small, beautiful wedding in Paris. We have a group of 14 total (including our photographer) traveling for the day and I'm lost looking for a place to end our wedding day and celebrate over good food and drink.
Here are the challenges:
- Looking for someplace special with a "wow" factor -- an incredible view, history, etc.
- Someplace with private / separate space for us so we can relax & enjoy eachothers company
- Good food, but options that are attractive to some potential picky eaters
- Once in a lifetime experience? Would love to look back on the day / pictures knowing we celebrated at someplace incredibly special
- Photo-worthy / friendly ... as i mentioned, my photog is traveling with us -- i want some place that oozes charm
Some lesser challenges -
Budget is less of a challenge - we were willing to spend in the 200 E range for the right place. I have quotes from a private yacht (which i LOVE and ticks all my criteria) except their menu seems limited. Im worried im going to spend a lot of money and have a lot of picky people walking off the boat hungry and whining about the food.
depends if it's in August, then most everything you'd like will be "au vacances." but Maceo, (you can still do photo ops in the gardens of the Palais Royal ) has a lovely private room up a romantic curved staircase. Delicious food, with vegetarian options, and anything y ou like there will be within your price range, including all but the most expensive wines.
le Grand Véfour... with photo ops in the gardens of the Palais Royal .... mmmm-mmm ... but to keep to the 200 € budget, u'd have to settle for a set menu of 2 or 3 choices for each course
and it depends on the day and month... lots of places, like le Grand Véfour are closed on Sat and/or Sun and for weeks in July, or more commonly, August