Great Tribeca/Soho ethnic restaurant?
I'm meeting a friend from out of town and would like easy access to the Holland Tunnel. We both love ethnic cuisines (we have fond memories of eating Greek food, tapas, etc.). I'd like to find the perfect little place to take her that isn't too casual nor too fancy. I'm thinking something like Periyali but a little further downtown. Any suggestions?
Tribeca casual and good
1) Greenwich Grill would be a good choice. It is a a mix of Italian, Japanese and French all in one.
2) Lotus Blue ( as mentioned by Cheeryvisage)
3) Kori for korean, very nice place with nice drinks too
4) Cercle Rouge ( french bistro)
5) Blau Gans ( Austrian)
1) Boqueria ( tapas)
2) Niko ( japaneseish)
3) Omen ( japanese)
4) Osteria Morini ( italian)