HOME > Chowhound > Philadelphia >

Out of towner looking for specific place for drinks

jrl2929 Mar 21, 2012 08:13 AM

I remember reading about a bar/lounge on a high floor/ rooftop that is supposed to be a great place to get drinks before or after dinner.

I know thsi isn't a great description, but does this sound familiar to anyone and if so what is the name ofthis place?


  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. b
    Buckethead RE: jrl2929 Mar 21, 2012 08:32 AM

    Probably the bar at R2L (aka Bar2L):


    You may have also been reading about XIX on the 19th floor of the Bellevue hotel, but R2L is nicer.

    2 Replies
    1. re: Buckethead
      barryg RE: Buckethead Mar 21, 2012 09:07 AM

      Could also be Continental Midtown, they have a rooftop lounge.

      1. re: barryg
        jrl2929 RE: barryg Mar 21, 2012 11:59 AM

        r2l was the place! Thank you!

    Show Hidden Posts