Best seafood-based Vietnamese dishes in Little Saigon/Westminster
I'll be in the Little Saigon / Westminster area on Saturday and even though I am off meat for the time being, I'd love to have great, authentic seafood-based Vietnamese food while I'm there. Any recommendations for particular dishes and places to visit?
1. Cha ca Thang Long (turmeric-rubbed grilled catfish with dill and onions, plus rice noodles and all the accoutrements) at Vien Dong. Start with shrimp and yam fritters, too.
2. Eight courses of fish at Nhu Y.
3. Ca kho to (fish with caramel sauce in clay pot) at Xanh Bistro.
4. Grilled salmon with iron-pot rice at Luc Dinh Ky.
5. Banh mi ca moi (sardine sandwich) at Banh Mi Che Cali.
6. Canh chua ca (sour soup with fish and pineapple) at Dong Khanh.
7. Baked catfish at Favori.
8. House-style lobster at Tan Cang (Newport Seafood).