Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Spirits >
Jan 22, 2012 05:54 PM

looking for a glass

I'm after an old fashioned glass that has bumpy ball like bottom. The closest match I've online is the Libbey Nob Hill line. Unfortunately, most of the online retailers do not offer pictures from different views.


  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. something like these? (I have four of these, but I am not the one selling them.)

    1. I Googled "Libbey Nob Hill" and got lots of pictures from lots of sellers. For pictures of all of the glasses in the Nob Hill line, go to the Libbey catalog here:
      then go to page 65. The Nob Hill collection is at the bottom of the page. To buy, you'll have to find them on line. I think they are a food service line, which may mean you have to buy them by the case, which can run up to 48 glasses at a pop. But maybe not. Good luck.

      3 Replies
        1. re: Caroline1

          Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for. Now if I can find them in much smaller sets...perhaps my local restaurant supply store will have them in stock.

          1. re: pete k

            If you have any kind of relationship with an establiswhment that uses them, just ask to buy a dozen or so. Just be sure to talk with the manager during a slow time.