Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Home Cooking >
Jan 13, 2012 11:55 AM

Stuffed inside round called "London Broil"?

My husband picked up these patty like things marked as a London Broil. They are inside round stuffed with a seasoned pork mixture, possibly sausage and sliced into steaks or patties if you will. I have no clue how to cook these and every reference online refers to the (briskit like) London Broil roast. Any suggestions? Maybe the meat was mis-marked as London Broil?

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. It sounds like your husband picked up roulades/braciole. You can simply pan fry or braise them in tomato sauce.

    1 Reply
    1. re: JungMann

      Thanks JungMann! I baked them in a casserole dish filled with tomato sauce and they turned out pretty good. Highly recommend the tomato sauce otherwise I think they would be a bit dry.