Help me find this Moroccan restaurant - Toronto
Hi folks, its been 8 yrs since I visited this awesome restaurant. Its either Morocco or Turkish or something similar. I was new to this country and my cousin took me there (he can't remember it now but he said its was Moroccan) and I've been trying to find this place ever since. I'm hoping someone over here knows this place and can reunite with the place.
What I remember:
1) The servers wore traditional outfits.
2) The food came in wooden round bowls that was covered. When they opened it they expected you to say "walla". I remember my cousin didn't and they cover it again and told him to say it haha
3) I remember "Adelaide st" when i asked about the location 8 yrs ago. But I couldn't find anything on that street now. Maybe around it?
4) I remember the dinner menu having couscous with lamb or with another meat or with both.
5) I remember this being the best food I've had till date. Hence the reason i want to go back.
Maybe some of the stuff I remembered might be generic but this is all I remember. I'm really hoping this resto sounds familiar to one of you. I'm dying to go back.