Inspiration - Home-Cooked, Pre-Nightclubbing Veg Dinner?
I'm so uninspired.
This weekend I'm going to cook dinner at a friend's house and then we'll be going out to a bar or nightclub.
So, I'm looking for an idea for a dinner that would be:
- Vegetarian (two of three people are vegetarian- we both eat eggs and dairy but not meat or fish).
- Non-bloating (little black dress!)
- Non-smelly (I don't want my long, flowing hair absorbing the odor of roasted garlic or something...)
- Unlikely to remain stuck in my teeth after brushing (who knows who I'll make out with?)
- A good solid base onto which we can then safely add numerous shots of tequila later
I like this idea! Just don't put onions or broccoli in it! Something with more carbs might have more absorption though. Maybe a quiche with tomatoes, mushrooms, and emmentaler cheese? or florentine benedict with some roasted home fries? ok, i'm stuck on the eggs theme, I'll get back to you