Bar/Lounge for a Large Group: Lafayette/Walnut Creek
I'm planning a wedding in June, but need to do some preliminary research. One of the options is to have it at a park in Lafayette with an afternoon picnic. The park closes after sunset, so we're trying to figure out where people can go in the evening and still hang out together. Do you have any suggestions? Here are the best scenario criteria:
1. Lafayette/Walnut Creek Area
2. Lounge area that isn't "clubby", but has a nice relaxing vibe.
3. Good food if people are still hungry and want nibbles or dinner
4. Yummy drinks
5. Preferably no large group fee, but I don't imagine it would be a lot if there was a reservation fee.
6. Fits 30 people or so
Any suggestions would be great!
- The original comment has been removed