Goodies to hand out??
I would like to make something to hand out to people while visiting relatives next week with the following criterias:
1. Can be made after work, cool, vacumm seal, done within the 2 days.
2. Will survive a TSA and a long flight to Asia, with possible bumps, etc.
3. Will hold for around 2 weeks min.
4. Its humid there, so crispy/delicate cookies are out of the question.
5. Make in a big batch, have around 10 baggies+ and more for snacking
Here are a few of my ideas:
Truffles- infused with something special (might be too labor intensive?)
PB cups in dark chocolate
Roasted almonds (does anyone have a nice recipe with egg white, rosemary and a pleasant sugary coating to share?)