Fun date night out!
hey there! i am heading to montreal tomorrow with the boyfriend, and i wanted to surprise him with a night that was more his style! im looking for a laid back, fun restaurant/tapas bar, where we could spend a couple of hours picking at finger foods/apps, and throwing back some drinks.
he's not one for dressing up, so anywhere he can keep a baseball hat on would be great :) thanks!
Off the top of my head: Pintxo, Casa Tapas, Justine, Pullman, Pop!, Le Comptoir, Icehouse.
266 Rue Rachel E, Montreal, QC H2W1E6, CA
- Le Comptoir vin et Charcuterie (wine bar - better call and reserve now). (St-Laurent blvd)
- La Buvette Chez Simone (wine bar, they don't take reservation ). (Parc ave.)
- Confusion Tapas du Monde (st-denis st.)
- Taza Flores (tapas) (parc ave.)
- Pullman (parc ave.) (wine bar)
I know a great place you should check out. Biarritz on the corner of villeneuve and St Laurent.